Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016

The Ice Queen Part 1

My daughter heard about the Ice Queen (a Walt Disney film, but she doesn't know about the film) She had been wishing the "Ice Queen" for Christmas. I didn't want to buy her one of those kind of barbie looking plastic figures. I had asked her how she thought the Ice Queen was looking like. She told me about her fantasy Ice Queen. I found a blouse in a second hand shop, whose owner told me that it belonged once to Isabelle Adjiani (!) I don't know if he was wright, but it was very beautiful and very old. I made a dress for the ice queen from it.
This is what came out. It fulfilled her wish! She was very happy that Santa knew exactly what she wanted My husband call it a Waldorf Barbie, but it is still a good compromise, right? 😉








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen